Timeline




matching tags

Oct 16, 2012:

8:58 PM Ticket #6327 (Portside posts not going to home page - only Portside Labor) created by jschaffner@…
Just looked at home page, only Portside Labor posts are hitting the …
8:33 PM Ticket #5904 (sending Arabic messages in Horde) closed by Jamie McClelland
fixed: I think Horde can do it (our current version) but not as elegantly as …
6:26 PM Ticket #6270 (Error page when registering to vote for member meeting) closed by Project South
fixed: Yes, it's working. Successfully registered. Thank you MFPL Team!
4:19 PM Ticket #6326 (Intermittant slowness on webpage) created by swoodruff@…
GVSHP has been experiencing intermittant slowness when using our …
2:38 PM Ticket #6325 (disenfecting CISPES site) created by cispes
cispes.org has been disabled and we need to begin the process of …
1:38 PM Ticket #6323 (Opening port 993) closed by Crux
fixed: Thanks for making that clear! After all sorts of troubleshooting I …
11:25 AM Ticket #6324 (Create MFPL specific ikiwiki auto setup scripts to work with hosting ...) created by Nat Meysenburg
I'm still working on installing ikiwiki, and decided to run through …
9:26 AM Ticket #6323 (Opening port 993) created by Crux
Hi. I'm setting up CiviCRM and using it to send newsletters. Email …

Oct 15, 2012:

10:12 PM Ticket #6321 (need access to backups, if they exist) created by MIX NYC
Hi, We've recently begun archiving our old sites from back in the …
7:55 PM Ticket #6320 (Delivering mail directly to a folder) created by Ivan Boothe
Is it possible to have mail that meets a certain criteria delivered …
6:22 PM Ticket #6319 (compromised site on chavez) created by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
anarchistbookfair.net appears to have been compromised some time in …
5:02 PM Ticket #6318 (viewsic mail is being deferred by yahoo) created by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
messages going to yahoo.com addresses from viewsic.mayfirst.org appear …
4:04 PM Ticket #6317 (site on brown seems to be compromised) closed by Ben Dean-Kawamura
fixed: I investigated and that URL does indeed exist and seems to be a file …
2:55 PM Ticket #6317 (site on brown seems to be compromised) created by Jamie McClelland
I got this email from our upstream: Hello Host/Site Operator, Our …
2:48 PM support-team/2013-01-12 created by Jamie McClelland
2:48 PM support-team/2012-12-01 created by Jamie McClelland
2:48 PM support-team/2012-11-03 created by Jamie McClelland
2:47 PM support-team edited by Jamie McClelland
(diff)
2:42 PM Ticket #6316 (kiyoshi's disk controller should be put in native SATA/AHCI mode) created by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
Kiyoshi's hard disk controller appears to be stuck in some sort of …
2:32 PM Ticket #6315 (need CSR and Type of Webserver) created by Allison Wolf
I just purchased 3 SSLs for critpath.org aidseducationmonth.org …
1:42 PM Ticket #6314 (sign up for feedback loops from major e-mail providers?) created by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
i stumbled across …
12:22 PM bios_changes edited by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
(diff)
10:36 AM Ticket #6313 (Add package dependencies for common ikiwiki plugins to standard mosh ...) created by Nat Meysenburg
I'm trying to install an Ikiwiki site, and was trying to do a clean …
5:27 AM projects/laneta-transition/signup edited by Enrique Rosas
(diff)
5:25 AM projects/laneta-transition/signup edited by Enrique Rosas
(diff)
5:23 AM projects/laneta-transition/signup edited by Enrique Rosas
(diff)
4:05 AM projects/laneta-transition/signup edited by Enrique Rosas
(diff)

Oct 14, 2012:

8:44 PM Ticket #6312 (translate daniel strum's lc nomination) created by Jamie McClelland
Biography: Activist and website developer working on and maintaining …
8:43 PM Ticket #6311 (translate alfredo's lc nomination) created by Jamie McClelland
Biography: With 45 years in the revolutionary movement in this …
8:41 PM Ticket #6310 (translate jim's LC nomination) created by Jamie McClelland
Biography: Jim Fleming is the founding editor and publisher of …
8:40 PM Ticket #6309 (translate dkg's lc nomination) created by Jamie McClelland
Biography: I'm a free software developer, systems administrator, …
8:39 PM Ticket #6308 (translate mallory's lc nominations) created by Jamie McClelland
Biography: Mallory Knodel integrates the Internet into …
8:37 PM Ticket #6307 (translate jamie's leadership committee nomination) created by Jamie McClelland
Please translate the biography and vision: Biography: Jamie is the …
8:05 PM backup-architecture edited by BugMagnet
(diff)
7:52 PM projects/laneta-transition/signup edited by Enrique Rosas
operacional (diff)
7:35 PM projects/laneta-transition/signup edited by Enrique Rosas
(diff)
7:29 PM backup-architecture edited by Jamie McClelland
(diff)
6:21 PM projects/laneta-transition/signup edited by Enrique Rosas
(diff)
4:42 PM backup-architecture created by Jamie McClelland
4:30 PM technology_infrastructure edited by Jamie McClelland
(diff)
3:59 PM telehouse_serial_access edited by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
(diff)
3:57 PM Ticket #6304 (swap out faulty USB-to-serial adapter at telehouse (robideau)) closed by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
fixed: After some experimentation, it appears that the device is not faulty. …
12:00 AM Ticket #6205 (ServerAlias Character limit) closed by automatic
No news is good news (we hope)! Given the lack of feedback, we think …

Oct 13, 2012:

10:49 PM projects/laneta-transition/signup edited by Jamie McClelland
(diff)
10:37 PM Ticket #6306 (runsvdir not running on howard) created by Jamie McClelland
I'm not sure why since it seems to be properly configured in …
10:34 PM Ticket #6305 (howard backupninja database backup failing) created by Jamie McClelland
I'm getting the following error (sent to backup@mayfirst.org): …
6:16 PM Ticket #6304 (swap out faulty USB-to-serial adapter at telehouse (robideau)) created by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
We have two USB-to-serial adapters at telehouse, but are currently …
6:12 PM Ticket #6303 (two new disks for clr) created by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
in resolving #6290, nat and i noticed that clr has connections and …
5:32 PM Ticket #6302 (simone not booting properly) closed by Stefan Freudenberg
fixed: The cause of the boot process hanging could be determined by booting …
1:58 PM lowdown-planning edited by Jamie McClelland
(diff)
12:16 PM Ticket #6298 (translate membership meeting page) closed by Jamie McClelland
Thanks Lindsey!! I just put it online here: …
5:12 AM Ticket #6290 (replace failed disk on clr) closed by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
fixed: clr is up and running and, with the exception of simone, …
5:09 AM Ticket #6302 (simone not booting properly) created by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
simone is managed by agaric. During [ticket:6290 the replacement of …

Oct 12, 2012:

3:02 PM Ticket #6301 (Per Paragraph Commenting in Drupal, Wordpress, other CMS) created by Patrick Gibbs
After copying The Organic Internet into a Wordpress instance running …
1:52 PM Ticket #6297 (email announcing membership survey) closed by Jamie McClelland
fixed: Thanks Carlos!! jamie
12:54 PM Ticket #6300 (Reverse DNS/large mailing) created by Erin Keskeny
Hello, We have recently started using CiviCRM in conjunction with our …
12:00 AM Ticket #6221 (Deleteing a list not in our Database) closed by automatic
No news is good news (we hope)! Given the lack of feedback, we think …

Oct 11, 2012:

7:39 PM Ticket #6278 (NamedVirtualHost directive missing) closed by Jamie McClelland
fixed: I figured out the root cause. The need for: NameVirtualHost …
7:38 PM Ticket #6299 (red should create NameVirtualHost directive when an IP address is specified) created by Jamie McClelland
See: #6278. I think red should create this line for each apache …
6:41 PM Ticket #6298 (translate membership meeting page) created by Jamie McClelland
The membership meeting page is here: …
6:38 PM Ticket #6297 (email announcing membership survey) created by Jamie McClelland
Please translate the following email into spanish: ------- May …
5:19 PM Ticket #6238 (all you ever need) closed by Hilary Goldstein
fixed: Recent invoice paid 10/11. have decided to not pursue other …
5:18 PM Ticket #6296 (Right to the City site down) closed by Jamie McClelland
duplicate: Duplicate of #6291.
5:17 PM Ticket #6230 (funders collaborative for youth organizing) closed by Hilary Goldstein
fixed: they are letting their membership expire. the last invoice was removed.
5:16 PM Ticket #6125 (Casa Atabex Ache) closed by Hilary Goldstein
fixed: they have been disabled
5:13 PM Ticket #6229 (jamie stafford-hill) closed by Hilary Goldstein
fixed: account has been paid 9/27
4:22 PM Ticket #6296 (Right to the City site down) created by sarah@…
Hi, I was just visiting Right to the City's website and noticed it …
3:57 PM Ticket #6295 (Permission Denied - Attempting to create folders in sites/all directory) closed by Michael Eisenmenger
fixed: Hi Jamie, Thanks for the quick reply! That did the trick - for some …
3:41 PM Ticket #6295 (Permission Denied - Attempting to create folders in sites/all directory) created by sam@…
Hey guys, I've just set up a new Drupal 7 site for our …
2:52 PM Ticket #6294 (make new serial cables for XO) created by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
XO needs 3 new serial cables for our non-standard devices. In …
2:13 PM Ticket #6293 (update ottorene's BIOS (and BMC?), fix BIOS configuration to interact ...) created by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
luisa was offering DHCP service in the XO cabinet. Some machine with …
12:02 PM telehouse_serial_access edited by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
noted that i suspect 4 ports of being faulty on the lower … (diff)
12:00 PM Ticket #6288 (plug in USB to serial devices at 85 Tenth Ave, configure and test all ...) closed by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
fixed: I did a bunch of testing and reorganization -- i suspect ports …
11:52 AM Ticket #6292 (ftdi USB-to-serial devices appear to have serial numbers -- add udev ...) created by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
[…] in particular, SerialNumber is the exciting bit above. if we …
11:24 AM telehouse_serial_access edited by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
(diff)
11:18 AM telehouse_serial_access edited by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
switched ports for florence (diff)
11:05 AM telehouse_serial_access edited by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
(diff)
10:49 AM telehouse_serial_access edited by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
corrected listing, based on actual port connections. (diff)
10:47 AM Ticket #6267 (Paper or PDF Invoice for Grupo de Promoción de la Agriculutura ...) closed by Jamie McClelland
fixed: I just wrote a simple script to generate a printable PDF invoice. …
9:56 AM Ticket #6290 (replace failed disk on clr) created by Jamie McClelland
Just got this in the morning... […] Problem seems to be sda: […]
9:02 AM telehouse_serial_access edited by Jamie McClelland
(diff)
8:54 AM telehouse_serial_access edited by Jamie McClelland
(diff)

Oct 10, 2012:

10:03 PM Ticket #6289 (We need you to update WHOIS information for lssa2320.org - you have ...) created by gurette
Our domain lssa2320.org expired. When we renewed the domain …
6:06 PM faq/drupal/access-drupal-database-directly edited by Jamie McClelland
(diff)
5:14 PM Ticket #6288 (plug in USB to serial devices at 85 Tenth Ave, configure and test all ...) created by Jamie McClelland
Our USB to serial devices have NEMA 5-15P plugs (the standard plugs …
5:08 PM faq/drupal/access-drupal-database-directly edited by Jamie McClelland
(diff)
4:17 PM Ticket #6287 (phpMyAdmin not loggin me in?) created by oscar charles
Attempting to backup my database for americanrascals.us I go to …
1:19 PM Ticket #6286 (stallman (webmail server) swapping) created by Jamie McClelland
I've upgraded the RAM from 1 GB to 2 GB. The change has not yet taken …
11:13 AM Ticket #6285 (Website Down) created by andrew lynn
Hi, http://breathingplanet.net seems to be down. i checked the DNS …
1:24 AM Ticket #6283 (upgrade moses's mod_auth_openid to 0.7) closed by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
fixed: OK, i think this is now working. I fixed the segfault in the 0.7 …

Oct 9, 2012:

3:24 PM Ticket #6284 (clara needs more resources) created by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
clara is currently under heavy load, due to CPU and RAM consumption. …
3:14 PM Ticket #6283 (upgrade moses's mod_auth_openid to 0.7) created by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
there are several OpenID features added to mod_auth_openid as of …
12:48 PM Ticket #6282 (julia imap connections overwhelmed by two users -- wireless flakiness?) created by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
julia is currently not accepting secure IMAP connections. looking at …
11:22 AM Ticket #6281 (Hitting MaxClients limit on rodolpho) created by Jamie McClelland
After getting nagios alerts... […]
8:42 AM Ticket #6268 (I Need to Import Large MySQL Database) closed by Jamie McClelland
fixed: Great to hear. I'm closing this ticket now - but feel free to open a …
5:39 AM Ticket #6260 (Setting up 7 vhosts with SSL for Takebackthetech) closed by APC Tech
fixed
4:59 AM projects/membership-meeting/2012/reports/support.Es edited by Jesus Franco
translated upto before email section of report (diff)
4:03 AM Ticket #6243 (Problem with DNS: new email list under the subdomain listas.rosalux.org.mx) closed by Jesus Franco
fixed: Thanks a lot! It's working now as we intended to do.
1:48 AM Ticket #6280 (fuzzy or synonym search capability on https://support.mayfirst.org) created by BugMagnet
After adding a feature request for auto-tag completion/suggestion, I …
1:42 AM Ticket #6279 (support team should get automatic alerts about apache2 configuration ...) created by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
#6278 appears to have been a problem with the apache configuration on …
1:15 AM Ticket #6278 (NamedVirtualHost directive missing) created by APC Tech
hi, this issue takes off from ticket #6260. can you pls check, why is …
12:28 AM Ticket #6277 (consider upgrading support.mayfirst.org to trac 1.0) created by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
Trac's upstream …
12:08 AM Ticket #6276 (add auto-tag completion/suggestion to https://support.mayfirst.org) created by BugMagnet
since the purpose of tags is to help organize, a list of the most …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.