Help with views/calendar
|Reported by:||https://id.mayfirst.org/nyma||Owned by:||https://id.mayfirst.org/jamie|
|Keywords:||drupal6 calendar views||Cc:||anyone@…, shermv@…|
thanks for your tips on upgrading... we have done it successfully. luckily, we had a knowledgeable intern to help with the programming and error quirks, but we are there!
now the problem is, i cant get calendar to work (because - i think - i am having a heck of a time successfully loading and enabling the views module). i have derived from drupal.org that our trusty events module is kaput, and we should now use calendar... but its not happenin! any tips/help for us please?! The calendar is a major user function for us, so i am trying to get it back up and going asap
Change History (33)
comment:18 Changed 6 years ago by https://id.mayfirst.org/nyma
- Keywords image date added
- Summary changed from Drupal 6 Upgrad complete - help with views/calendar to Help with views/calendar & image?
comment:24 Changed 6 years ago by https://id.mayfirst.org/nyma
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
- Summary changed from Help with views/calendar & image? to Help with views/calendar & fatal error
- Type changed from Question/How do I...? to Bug/Something is broken
comment:26 Changed 6 years ago by https://id.mayfirst.org/nyma
- Priority changed from Urgent to High
- Summary changed from Help with views/calendar & fatal error to Help with views/calendar
Please login to add comments to this ticket.